Great customer service is the cornerstone of customer engagement and loyalty and there are many simple steps you can take to ensure a positive outcome.
by Tasha Willingham
- Adjust store hours at your location.
- Ensure Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn in service departments and throughout your building.
- Establish space for social distancing in cold weather—perhaps opening other spaces for socially distanced waiting areas.
- Implement appropriate spacing for service appointments to limit personal touchpoints.
- Provide contactless options for payment and interactions.
- Test your phone health to ensure all lines are functioning properly and routing to the desired end-point.
- Review thresholds for Phone Health Alerts—update thresholds if necessary.
- Arrange for emergency backstop lines to redirect lines to cellphones during high phone traffic.
- Implement Deal Saving Alerts to ensure all opportunities are being identified and reviewed.
- Monitor calls to ensure employees are appropriately attending to customer needs.
- Engage a remote team to handle your customer calls.
- Review employee scorecards to ensure readiness for increased phone traffic.
- Identify areas of improvement and arrange for training.
- Leverage training experts to ensure employees are appropriately trained.
- Monitor performance to ensure excellent customer service is being delivered.
- Supply remote training from CallRevu University to enhance readiness of your remote call teams and keep training fresh.
- Update all COVID policies on your digital channels to provide current information and store hours.
- Ensure all advertising sources are using Dynamic Number Insertion so you can track the success of your campaigns.
- Integrate CallRevu with your CRM system to ensure you are providing a consistent customer experience.
- Route emails to appropriate remote teams to ensure trained employees are following up via phone when necessary.
We hope you find this checklist helpful. Together, we will all find our way forward to a new normal, where customer engagement, protection and safety are possible. As always, CallRevu is here to help you Connect, Communicate and Close. Please call upon us if we can help you with anything to improve your customer experience and engagement.
Want to learn more?